1. The hydraulic oil on the sawing machine should be fully added, and the sliding and rotating parts should be coated with a layer of engine oil.
2. Install the saw band on the band saw, adjust the tensioning device (turn the left handle of the saw frame) to make the saw band tighten to a proper level, and adjust the travel switch contact to just touch the stopper and open.
3. Add enough coolant to the cooling water tank.
4. After making the above preparations, connect the power supply, the grounding must be standard and reliable, turn on the power switch (on the electrical control box), start the saw test drive, correct the wiring according to the direction of rotation indicated on the label, and listen to whether it is normal . During the operation, the saw bow is automatically lowered, and the saw band is lowered to 0.5 ~ 1mm below the worktable. The limit switch head meets the bumper and automatically rises. If it reaches the limit position, whether it will automatically stop, three consecutive experiments. During the operation, adjust the tensioning device to be in a slack state, let the trip switch contact leave the impact block, power off and shut down, and conduct three consecutive experiments.
5. Check the lifting and lowering cylinder device, check whether the saw bow is raised and dropped, whether it is reliable and flexible.
Sixth, check the clamping and loosening cylinder device, check whether the clamping is reliable, and whether the relaxation is flexible.
7. Adjust the speed control knob to 1st gear (low speed) operation, and then to 2nd gear (high speed) operation, repeat the experiment three times.
8. After the main motor power switch is turned on, the water pump starts at the same time, and the cooling system operates normally. Debug the valve and check whether the coolant is smooth.
9. After the above preparations are made, the load is clamped and locked for trial sawing.